The Gehl RT250 GEN:3 Compact Track Loader was designed from the ground up to be the top performing machine on the jobsite.
* Designed from the ground up, the welded chassis aids in superior weight distribution, which further enhances stability, grading, tractive effort and provides a smoother ride.
* Flush rear door and angled rear towers provide tight rear clearance radius and excellent visibility.
* Thick steel plating and heavy-duty pins and bushing strengthen the loader for extreme-duty work.
* Electronic engine control and foot throttle allow operation at partial throttle, reducing sound levels and fuel consumption.
Height to Hinge Pin - Fully Raised (mm) 168" (4267)
Operating Capacity at 35% Tipping Load with Optional Counterweight (kg) 2,500 lbs. (1134)
Ground Speed - Standard 2-Speed (km/hr) 8.2 mph (13.2)
The extra-large, state-of-the art operator’s station on the new RT250 GEN:3 Compact Track Loader is designed for optimal operator comfort resulting in all-day productivity on the jobsite.
* Cab forward design enhances the view to the bucket. Level II ROPS/FOPS is standard equipment.
* New, side-folding restraint bars and armrests with multiple adjustments enhance operator safety and comfort.
* Fully adjustable controls mounted to a standard mechanical suspension seat or an optional air-ride seat deliver outstanding comfort and precision control by moving with the operator during operation.
* Complicated gauges and cluttered dash readouts are eliminated with a customizable, easy-to-use multi-function display that incorporates all warning/operation lights and machine configuration screens.
* Optional pressurized sealed cab enclosure with heat/AC, sound reduction material and rear-mounted air filter provide a comfortable, clean and quiet operating environment.
Controls on the RT250 GEN:3 Compact Track Loaders are ergonomically designed to reduce operator fatigue, increase productivity and improve versatility.
* Electro-hydraulic joystick controls provide the ultimate in operator comfort and controllability. They are also not affected during cold weather operation.
* Hydraloc™ system applies the parking brake whenever the operator raises the restraint bars, leaves the operator's seat, opens the door or switches off the ignition.
* Standard, selectable 2-speed drive motors, horn and backup alarm.
* Optional speed control adds ability to tailor machine operating speeds to application, independent of engine rotation.
* Standard ISO drive pattern, optional selectable ISO and dual hand (H-pattern) controls.
* Multi-purpose LCD display provides easy readout during operation.
* Single button allows simple scrolling and selection of various display functions.
* Standard Drive Sensitivity Adjustment offers five settings that change five parameters to suit operator preference, skill and application requirements. Adjustable settings include:
* Joystick Sensitivity
* Position Reaction
* Engine Response
* Pump Swash Plate Position
* Optional HydraGlide™ system allows the lift arm to "float" when transporting loads, minimizing loss of material and providing a smoother ride at faster transport speeds.
The Gehl RT250 GEN:3 Compact Track Loader engine is packed with plenty of low-end torque, just what a track loader needs to power through the toughest jobs.
* Automatic glow module engine intake heating system provides superior cold-weather starting.
* Engine warranty, parts and service are handled through dealership servicing in conjunction with Gehl parts and service support.
Make/Model Deutz/TD 3.6 Tier 4
Type 4-Stroke Turbo
Displacement/Cylinders (L) 221 cu.in. (3.6)/4
Gross Power (kW) @ rpm 74.3 hp (55.4) @ 2300
Net Power (kW) @ rpm 70.7 hp (52.7) @ 2300
Peak Torque (Nm) @ rpm 243 ft.-lbs. (330) @ 1500
Oil Pump Capacity (L) 9 qts. (8.5)
Alternator Voltage/Amperage 14V/95A
The Gehl RT250 GEN:3 Compact Track Loader hydraulic system is engineered to push more material, lift heavier loads and power demanding attachments.
* Standard and optional high-flow auxiliary hydraulics are designed to handle virtually every flow/high performance attachment.
* New cast-iron pump design delivers efficient flow at higher temperatures.
* Lift cylinders incorporate cushioning for smoother operation when lowering the lift arm.
* Electro-hydraulic controlled hydrostatic transmission with direct engine coupling provides high operating efficiency and AntiStall technology keeps the power flowing.
* Powerful drive motors deliver superior pushing power to the tracks.
* Internal drive motor plumbing protects hoses, tubes and fittings from damage resulting from debris or objects in the track area.
* Power track drive motors deliver superior pushing power.
* Optional Hydraglide™ system allows the lift arm to “float" when transporting loads, minimizing loss of material and providing a smoother ride at faster transport speeds.
* Auxiliary hydraulic quick couplers easily connect under pressure for fast, efficient attachment changes.
Auxiliary Hydraulic Flow - Rated Speed (L/min) 24.9 gpm (94.3)
Hight-Flow Hydraulic Flow - Rated Speed (L/min) 37.4 gpm (141.6)
The Gehl RT250 GEN:3 Compact Track Loader is available with your choice of two attachment
mounting systems designed to enhance jobsite efficiency.
* All-Tach® system manually engages and disengages with a single lever.
* Power-A-Tach® system allows for attachment changes electronically at the push of a button, further enhancing jobsite productivity.
* Both systems are compatible with all universal-style track loader attachments.
Full Line of Edge Attachments for RT250 GEN:3
The robust lift-arm on the RT250 GEN:3 Compact Track Loader is designed for optimal strength, visibility and capacity.
* Additional reach and increased dump height result in more efficient load placement and overall performance.
* Low-profile design provides outstanding forward, rear and side visibility.
* Simple "in-line" design increases structural integrity by eliminating the complex geometry and welding found on many competitive "offset" lift arm designs.
* Front channel support and large diameter pivot pins provide exceptional lateral strength and rigidity.
* Lift-arm incorporates dual bucket cylinders and two lift-arm stop blocks on the front of the main frame to evenly distribute digging forces.
Height to Hinge Pin - Fully Raised (mm) 168" (4267)
Serviceability is very important to our customers. The RT250 GEN:3 is sure to exceed your service expectations.
* Large, gas-spring assisted engine cover and over-sized, flush-mounted rear door allows full access on the rear of the machine for servicing and maintenance.
* Lockable compartments on the rear towers open to reveal the battery on the left and hydraulic tank on the right.
* Entire ROPS/FOPS assembly tilts rearward with large gas-springs for easy internal service access.
* Track rollers and idlers are sealed and require no maintenance.
* Patented tilt-out foot pod allows for best-in-class foot well cleanout and provides perfect access to the fuel tank and other components under the cab.
* Coded wiring takes the guesswork out of electrical system identification.