The model RS6-34 is built with high quality components, which enhance performance on all levels.
* Proven welded box-section boom design makes the boom stronger than competitive models.
* Well-thought-out cylinder design provides one of the fastest cycle times in the industry.
* Strong frame with reinforced C-channels performs well under heavy lifting conditions.
* Frame leveling feature adjusts 10-degrees to the left and right, enhancing performance on uneven terrain.
* Internal wet disc brakes provide excellent stopping ability and long life.
* Dual-element air filter protects the engine from airborne contaminants, increasing engine performance and longevity.
The RS6-34 Telescopic Handler features spacious, modern operator stations to maximize comfort and productivity.
* 44 cubic-foot cab enclosure provides optimal leg room and a spacious operating environment.
* ROPS/FOPS canopy is standard equipment; ROPS/FOPS enclosed cab is optional.
* FOPS is completely welded into the ROPS, providing better visibility when placing a load.
* Virtually 360-degree visibility increases safety and operating accuracy.
* Deluxe high-back seat maximizes operator comfort. Adjustable suspension seat is optional.
* Side and rear glass is standard equipment, enhancing operator safety.
Safety and efficiency are two of the most important factors on the jobsite. The model RS6-34 provides the tools to achieve both effectively.
* Three steering modes – 4-wheel, 2-wheel and crab – enhance maneuverability and are easily changed by the flip of a switch.
* SAHR (spring-applied, hydraulic-release) parking brake is applied automatically when the engine is shut off, or by pressing a rocker switch.
Turning Radius (m) 12'6" (3.8)
The RS6-34 Telescopic Handlers provides the power to get work done effectively and efficiently.
* Engine shutdown protection feature allows 30-seconds of run time for moving the unit to a safe location for loading or repair.
* Dana three-speed power-shift transmission is easy to maintain.
* Limited-slip differential in the front axle provides additional traction in muddy and unimproved surfaces.
Model TD 3.6 Tier IV
Power (kW) 74 hp (55)
Maximum Travel Speed (km/hr) 18.0 mph (28.9)
Rated Speed 2,300 rpm
The model RS6-34 makes no exceptions when it comes to hydraulic performance. These machines can take virtually anything.
* Dual-function, pilot-assisted joystick is standard equipment.
* Optional tri-function, pilot-assisted joystick allows the operator to set variable tilt and auxiliary function speeds.
* Auto-leveling feature keeps loads level when raising/lowering the boom.
Pump Type Gear
Total Capacity (L/min) 29 gpm (110)
System Pressure (bar) 3,000 psi (207)
Hydraulic Reservoir Capacity (L) 35 gal. (133)
There is a tool for every job, and the RS6-34 can power them all. Dynattach® Quick-Attach system allows quick attachment changes with unsurpassed ease.
A Carriages – Masonry, framing and standard carriages available in different widths.
B Rotating Carriage – 48" (1219 mm) and 66" (1676 mm) wide.
C Fork Shift - 50" (1270 mm) wide.
D Jib Boom - 5' (1.5 m) with winch and 60' (18.3 m) cable.
Plenty of access points and over-sized covers make service and maintenance on the RS6-34 a snap.
* Over-sized front cover provides easy access to the hydraulic reservoir and hydraulic pressure ports for service and testing.
* Side-mounted fuel tank with battery access and an additional storage compartment.
* Lockable rear-side covers located on both sides of the machine slide out of the way to expose the engine for service.
* Shorter hoses from main valve to boom provide neat hose routing, enhancing serviceability.