The 3640E is built for efficiency. Super Hi-Power drive chains feature heavy, high-strength construction designed for the most rugged conditions.
* Longer wheelbase and a low center-of-gravity offer a smooth, stable ride.
* Hydraloc™ automatic interlock system locks lift, tilt and drive systems when the operator leaves the seat, increasing operator safety. System also engages when the restraint bar is raised or the ignition switch is turned off.
* Lift arm hydraulic tubes are concealed and protected from the work environment.
* Rated operating load can be readily increased with the addition of a counterweight.
Overall Width (mm) 48" (1219)
Overall Height to Top of ROPS (mm) 70" (1178)
A large operator’s compartment with clear front, side and rear sight lines provides operators full, expansive views for increased safety.
* ROPS/FOPS Level II is standard for extra operator protection.
* Roof grid section and window provide excellent bucket visibility at full height.
* Adjustable operator restraint bar offers secondary protection and serves as a padded armrest.
* Lockout system shuts down lift/tilt functions when optional front door is opened.
* T-bar “hands-only," hand-foot controls match any operator’s preference.
Ergonomic controls in the 3640E Skid Loader provide smooth loader and attachment operation.
* Hand and foot throttle are standard equipment, providing quieter operation and less fuel consumption
* T-Bar hands-only drive control system
Equipped with a powerful 35-hp (26 kW) Yanmar diesel engine, the 3640E Skid Loader can tackle any challenge.
* Liquid-cooled for superior performance in all weather conditions.
* Excellent cold weather starting with glow plug assist system.
Model 3TNV88 Interim Tier IV
Net Power (kW) @ rpm 35 hp (26) @ 2800
Maximum Torque (Nm) @ rpm 80 ft.-lbs. (108) @ 1680
Displacement (L) 100 cu.in. (1.6)
The 3640E provides 14.5 gpm (55 L/min) of hydraulic flow powering a variety of attachments to get work done faster.
* Direct-drive hydrostatic pump with self-neutralizing feature provides 100% efficient drive from engine to pump, requiring no maintenance
* Hydraloc™ Automatic Interlock System increases operator safety by locking lift, tilt and drive systems when the operator leaves the seat, raises the restraint bar or turns off the ignition switch.
Auxiliary Hydraulics - Standard (L/min) 14.5 gpm (55)
Filtration 4 micron
Reservoir Capacity (L) 8 gal. (30.3)
A full line of Edge attachments and accessories are designed specifically to fill operators’ needs, making their 3640E the most versatile machine on the job site. Popular attachments are listed below.
B Bale Forks
F Pallet Forks
H Snow Removal
Full Line of Edge Attachments for 3640E
Strong lift arm provides strength, durability and excellent view of the tires and sides of the loader for increased precision and safety.
The 3640E has an ingenious design, including low-maintenance components and easy maintenance access.
* Entire ROPS/FOPS structure pivots back, with gas-spring assist, for full, easy access to the internal hydraulic components.
* Swing-open rear door and flip-up engine cover fully expose maintenance access points to engine, battery, filters and filler caps.
* Maintenance-free axles are lubricated and sealed for long life.
* Removable access plates for clean out.